Water saving genius
The Ecofill version doesn’t start filling until the cistern has emptied. This means the optimum amount of water that the pan requires is used. Without this functionality, the water from the next fill flows out as part of the flush, unnecessarily wasting water.
Our unique vortex system spirals the water as it fills the valve fill chamber. This reduces water splashing and minimises fill noise.
One size fits all
We created an adjustable system that can fit virtually every cistern on the market. Adjustment is quick and easy to do by simply sliding the valve to the closest increment, then fine tuning the adjustment screw to set it to the perfect height.
High performance at low pressure
The valve fills the cistern fast, even at pressures as low as 0.1 bar, and is suitable for both mains and gravity fed systems. If the pressure seems low - simply remove the restrictor and the valve will perform brilliantly. With current valves, installation is more prone to error as installers would need to know the water system pressure, in order to select the correct restrictor.
The benefits of using the AirGap™
By switching to an AirGap™ 6000 series fill valve, you could help save money and the environment, whilst conforming to complete and compliant solution.
Why the AirGap™ is a great product
- It is fully recyclable
- It eliminates the need for an additional check valve
- It is compatible with virtually all available cisterns
- It is easily installed, using it’s ‘no tool’ service
- Adjustments for gravity fed systems are quick and simple
- There are options for plastic or brass fixings
- There are options for Ecofill and standard side/bottom entry
How the AirGap™ conforms to standards
- Absolute compliance of all standards and regulations e.g. BS1212-4
- The AirGap™ is designed and manufactured in Great Britain, reducing CO2 emmissions significantly
- It is (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) BREEAM approved
- It is compatible with all requirements of AUK1
- It meets controls of type AG Air Gap